|It’s been 6 weeks since we reopened our doors to see clients for routine eye tests and eyewear consultations.
Some of you might be wondering what good reason can there be to visit the optician during a global pandemic.
Well, I’m going to give you 10 good reasons as told by YOU, clients who have already come back to see us:
- An enjoyable experience – We always strive to make a visit to Rachel Murray Eyecare an enjoyable experience and since reopening it is no different, so be expecting plenty of smiles, laughter and the occasional unexpected treats. For some clients we have been the first people they’ve been to since venturing back out into the world and we’ve made that experience a comfortable, safe and enjoyable one!
- No queuing! – We offer one-hour appointment slots so that you receive a relaxed, no rush visit. Your dedicated appointment time means that you’ll never be left queuing outside in the rain!
- Enjoy a relaxing, quiet and crowd-free environment – because we already operate a by-appointment system, and we’ve never been the type of practice that has large numbers of people at the same time, you can be guaranteed a quiet, relaxed, crowd-free experience at Rachel Murray Eyecare.
- Individual service – at Rachel Murray Eyecare we pride ourselves on providing a warm, friendly, professional service. This remains a constant during these uncertain times. Despite the new face coverings and slight adjustments to the way we work, you can rest assured that we will continue to work hard to provide you with a uniquely enjoyable and individualised experience.
- Niche Eyewear – new clients have been coming to us in their search not only for a totally different experience but also because they’re looking for something new and exciting with their eyewear. They want something that speaks more about their personality than the typically bland frames found in almost any and every other optician. We have new styles of glasses and sunglasses coming in from around the world to quench your thirst for amazing eyewear!
- “Because I’m Worth It!” – after three to four months of hibernation many of you are choosing to treat yourselves to new glasses. Whether it’s a change in style, an additional pair for a specific hobby, past-time or work-related task, the benefit and security of having a spare pair, the need for sunglasses to protect the eyes from the harmful effects of UV (and to look super-cool too!), a change in your vision, or simply a desire to treat yourself to something new that’s prompted your visit, it really doesn’t matter! We think you’re worth it too! No justification needed. We’re all in need of some happiness and what better way to feel good than to treat yourself to the most important accessory of all, new glasses!
- Professional Expertise – in our quest to provide exceptional eyewear we mustn’t overlook the fact that as an Optometrist my role is to enable you to see to the very best of your ability, and to prevent avoidable sight-loss. Many eye conditions creep up quietly without us realising there is a problem, whilst others can be more sudden in nature. If you have an eye problem don’t delay in seeking professional advice. We can arrange a telephone or video consultation initially and invite you in to the practice if we feel your symptoms require a physical examination.
- An Effortless Eyewear Experience – many people find choosing new glasses to be a difficult and frustrating process. At Rachel Murray Eyecare we make the experience as effortless and enjoyable as possible. Our superior optical expertise and know-how along with our unique Eyewear Styling Consultation provide a more hassle-free, enjoyable and time-efficient way to choose new eyewear. And with Fraser our qualified Dispensing Optician you know you are seeing an expert who can offer you tailored advice on the best choice of frames and optical lenses.
- Flexible Payment Options – at Rachel Murray Eyecare, we’re your flexible friend! We never leave you with a simple “take it or leave it” option. We will always give you several frames and lenses options and guidance as to what will work best for you. When it comes to choices about how much you want to invest in your eyewear, we can offer to spread the payments over anything from 3 to 12 months. With no hidden extra costs. With no hassle. We want to help you get the glasses that you want and that are best for you without compromise or delay. Ask us about our flexible payment options.
- Sligo’s top-ranked independent optician according to Google! – with over 70 five-star google reviews Rachel Murray Eyecare is the best-rated optician in Sligo. Real people, real eyewear, real feedback. There’s nothing like a real review or testimonial to let you know what you can expect from a business. If you’re new to the world of wearing glasses, if you’re looking to invest a little bit more money in your eyewear, or if you’ve had problems with your glasses or optician in the past, you’ll want to hear from people just like you and hear about their experience at Rachel Murray Eyecare. All of our reviews are genuine, there’s no “fake news” here, so you can be confident that what you’re reading is a genuine reflection of each client’s experience at Rachel Murray Eyecare. But don’t take our word for it, read what our clients have to say about their experience since lockdown and before!
There has never been a better time to visit Rachel Murray Eyecare. Whether you’re having problems with your vision, need an additional pair of glasses, or simply want to treat yourself, we can guarantee you a warm, friendly, personal and professional experience.
If you need us simply email or call us and we’ll organise your personal appointment with us.